Project: Coalition against Peer Violence at Montenegrin schools!
Description: Overall objective of the project is to contribute to increasing the participation of CSOs and the overall local community in further democratic development of Montenegro.
The project envisages the realization of certain goals, such as:
1. Institutional mechanisms for prevention of peer violence and social services offered to students assessed.
2. Advocated and prepared National plan for prevention of peer violence and relevant bylaws.
3. Quality of local policies and social services for victims / perpetrators of peer violence improved, through joint Coalition of local
authorities, parents/ student associations and CSOs at 3 pilot municipalities.
4. The overall system and services for safeguarding children and young people in schools, including services for children with socially unadjusted behaviour improved.
5. Raised capacities of CSOs in relation to peer violence through sub-granting and trainings.
6. Raised awareness of students and parents about the consequences of peer violence.
Coalition against Peer Violence at Montenegrin schools!
Association of Parents
Vuka Kradžića 2/3, 81000 Podgorica
NGO Juventas, National Union of High School Students of Montenegro and Centre for Local and Regional Development (CeP).
01.03.2018 until 28.03.2019
Web page of the project: www.roditelji.me
Web page of the lead applicant: www.roditelji.me